Suggestion for keeping new players

Home Forums Suggestions for new things on Ohanacraft Suggestion for keeping new players

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jason36910
    Participant

Dear Ohanacraft,
    I know you guys have been around for a while. I found out about your servers from praising news articles. First and foremost because of child safety. I decided to get white listed about 3 weeks ago and join the Ohanacraft family because my son (7) really wanted an online experience (mainly socialization due to the current isolation he has been experiencing from this covid experience). I was further impressed when I observed the quick reaction of moderators on some bullying going on. I am here to give your server 2 big tips that has almost (not quite yet) caused us to move on to other family friendly servers.

1. You have a voting platform that does not work. (No rewards. Even the voting servers are saying they can’t contact the Ohanacraft server to verify the vote. How do I explain this to my child when he asks?)
    2. My son keeps asking about his ranking. We have built a small city in the 2.5 weeks we have been on. The website clearly states for the first rank is 24 hrs of game play. I have noticed after all this time it gets reset after being kicked for being idol for 10 min or more (or when the server gets backed up).

I highly suggest with the most highly regarded respect, that when you make promises to children in regards to rewards, that they are rewarded for their devotion. I feel it underminds the parenting when the parent backs your business up only to be let down on the rewards with a child that only has questions about it.

Submitted respectfully,
    Jason

jason36910
    Participant

Today I learned that the 3rd (OC3) survival world has block damage by mobs turned to off. This disables many abilities including but not limited to the following:
    (1) ANY kind of restone build in which a sheep eats (They wont eat grass changing the block) the grass triggering the redstone..
    (2) You cannot breed villagers due to them not harvesting the gardens or picking up carrots/potatoes/beets when dropped

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.